Situated at 6, Greek Church Row, in south Kolkata, Women’s Christian College has been serving as a niche yet unobtrusive knowledge hub for young women ever since its inception in July 1945. Founded by two visionary educationists, Miss Stella Bose and Miss Nirajbashini Shome, the College is governed by the Women's Christian College Trust and an autonomous Governing Body. It has been successfully imparting whole-person education to its students, helping them grow holistically even while equipping them with all necessary technical, co-curricular and extra-curricular skills to brace the world with confidence, dignity and empathy. Women's Christian College is a Grant-in-Aid college that is affiliated to the University of Calcutta and aided by the UGC. From humble beginnings almost seventy eight years ago, the College has expanded considerably and has gone on to acquire state of the art infrastructure and digital resources, that have facilitated its academic tryst with all its stakeholders through manifold ways. The College has been successfully churning out students who are academically sound, culturally conscious, technologically skilled, entrepreneurially inclined, ecologically concerned, socially compassionate and nationally conscientious future citizens of our country. Such a nation-building exercise is both a challenge and a reward, enabling the institution to invest in the future and demonstrate its abiding relevance through the changing times.